Wednesday, March 07, 2012

NCAA

Alright kids. It is one of my favorite times of the year. It is nearly safe to say that winter is over. And the NCAA tournament is upon us. That means I get to post one of my favorite pictures. Yes, that is me throwing down. There was a time. It was long ago. I have sent out invites to my NCAA pool. If you have not received that invite and would like to join, leave me a comment with your email address and I will send the invite to you.
The rules, pretty simple. Pick the teams you think will win. Double points for picking an upset. It is a $10 entry, winner take all. If I do not have your money in hand before the start of the first game next Thursday (3/15/12), your sheet will be deleted. No exceptions. You can mail your entry to me at:

127 North 78th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213

Any questions, leave a comment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purple shorts?

Ethan Davies

Rickie Davies said...

"E", When you start dunking, then I will take your fashion advice under advisement.

Julie said...

I think it is time for a new picture.

Anonymous said...

So in a few years you will take my advice

Anonymous said...

buddy send the invite to:

ebortke@gmail.com
Kelly.Kirk@target.com
seswanchicken@email.com

I send $ in for me, Liz, TJ and Kelly

-borky